Your private course
During this training, you will be individually accompanied to learn how I make my natural, captivating and artistic dog portraits. My workshops are not only about the techniques of shooting and post-processing, you will also learn my philosophical approach to dog photography.
You will have the choice between two possibilities for your private training: you can choose a training on 1 day or on 2 days.
On the first day, we will start by studying the theory of dog photography. We will then leave to make some images with a beautiful variety of dogs with different colors, breeds and sizes. You will be transported to a forest where the possibilities are endless, I will show you how I work with dogs and their owners in order to create authentic portraits.
The second day begins with a second practical part where I show you how to take photographs of dogs in portraits and action in another forest. Then we will post-process the images taken. I will show you the processing I do on my images on Lightroom, Camera Raw and Photoshop.
Level: This workshop is dedicated to amateur and professional photographers who already have basic knowledge in photography and image editing on Lightroom and Photoshop CC.
Individual workshops are tailored to your needs. You can also get detailed comments on your portfolio.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to organize a session and choose the right equipment
- How to get the best out of your model by considering the details
- Put the animal at ease and guide the owner
- Understand the composition and its effects by varying the angles of view
- Find the right place for the shoot and position the subject in the environment
- How to use natural light to your advantage
- How to get dynamic photographs in action
- How to get the best raw images
- Photoshop: Precise masking – Adjust noise and sharpness – Adjust colors – Remove reflections on the hair – Use curves – Adjust lights/shadows
- Camera Raw: Eyes editing – Create an atmosphere – Work the light – Preserve the details – Work the contrasts – Use the radial filters
You will receive by email the recorded video of the post-processing course, so you can review it as many times as desired.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any special request. The packages do not include travel costs.
Discussion of your strengths and weaknesses
Theoretical part on dog photography
Answers to any questions
Outdoor practical part with several models
Individual assistance during shooting
Theoretical and practical part of the first day
Second practical part in the morning
Post-processing on Adobe software
Deepen your image processing techniques
Delivery of the post-processing video
About 90 min of image processing coaching
Achieving unique image processing without destruction
Achieving an accurate masking of the subject
Working with light, colours, details
Delivery of the recorded video of the coaching
Join us on Patreon
Your photo review: We will examine your image and give you all our best advice on how to improve your images in the future.
Editing courses: Step by step, we will show you how we modify the images of our dogs in portrait and in action.
Our techniques about portrait and action dog photography: We also create courses on our techniques to get the best pictures of dogs: shooting, settings, etc.
Business and marketing: Having trouble finding customers? Let us help you grow your business
Portfolio review: Do you need advice on your portfolio as well as further advice on your images in general? That’s also something we do.
And much more!