Dog Photography Workshop
with Ria Putzker and Audrey Bellot
Dog Photography Workshop
with Ria Putzer and Audrey Bellot
Workshop with Ria Putzker & Audrey Bellot
This is the opportunity for you to learn from two specialized dog photographers : Audrey Bellot and Ria Putzker during this 2-day workshop that will take place in Scherpenheuvel-Zichem. The first shooting will take place in one of the most beautiful heathland in Belgium, the second will take place in the city.
Dates : 29th & 30th august
Hello! I am a 22 year old girl from Vienna and photograph since 2012. What I like to photograph most? Dogs! It is one of my biggest passions! I love to capture special moments to show the unique character of each dog and frame them in a natural environment.
At home I live together with two wonderful rescued dogs – Dachshundmix Phoebe and Kooikerhondjemix Maki!
I am from Auvergne in France where I work as a dog photographer. Having always been passionate about art and animals, I immediately understood that photographing dogs, the human’s best friend, was the thing that made me the happiest.
I’m living and travelling everywhere with my amazing rescued dog : Laos, a Border Collie mix.
About this workshop
This workshop is dedicated to amateur and professional photographers who already have basic knowledge in photography and image editing Lightroom and Photoshop CC.
During the workshop, you will be helped by Ria Putzker and Audrey Bellot to learn how to create beautiful, emotional portraits. We’ll explore everything from composition, settings, natural light, posing, dogs in action, editing workflow and much more.
What do you need ?
- DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Laptop with Lightroom, and Photoshop CC
- Your choice of lens (prime or zoom with wide aperture)
- Clothing adapted to the expected weather and good shoes
- In case of rain provide appropriate protection for the equipment
- Several batteries and memory cards
- Something to take notes with
- Basic knowledge of photography and image processing
- How to organize a session, choose the appropriate equipment
- Get the best of your model and think about the details
- Understand the composition
- How to use natural light to your advantage
- How to get dynamic photographs in action
- Some before/after of our post-processing
- Discussions and questions answering
You’ll see the workflow of each photographer
- Set up the software (colors, export)
- First adjustments, eyes and hair editing
- Remove elements from the photo
- Work on the light and highlight the subject
- Create vignetting and change the mood
- Change / adjust colors
- Adjust sharpness and noise
- Useful tools / tricks on Photoshop
- Export the photos correctly
After the workshop
You will get :
- A participation certificate
- Video records of the post-processing
- Access to our private workshops groups
- Advices on your photos after the workshop
9 h 30 – 12 h 00
Theory about dog photography
12 h 00 – 14 h 00
Reach the location
16 h 00 – 21 h 00
On location photography shoot in natural place
8 h 00 – 11 h 00
On location photography shoot in the city
12 h 00 – 13 h 00
13 h 00 – 16 h 00
Seminar on photo editing and post processing
Price and conditions
- 2-day Workshop : 450€
Number of participants admitted: 10
Language: English (we can also speak french and german)
- Not included: overnight stays, meals and transport
- A non-refundable deposit will be asked to ensure your participation
- The remaining final balance must be paid on the first day
- After registering, you will receive an email with informations